This is page where we list your most frequently asked questions.
Ask away, and we will add them in as we go!
- Do you add VAT? No vat is added.
- What is the shipping cost? Shipping costs vary, and you have choices on checkout. charges include administration, postage and packing within the shipping cost. We have a minimum shipping charge. The options available are shown on the website.
- Do you offer guaranteed delivery? We DO NOT guarantee your item will be sent the same day you order, we do try, but this is not always possible. If you choose Special Delivery it will arrive the next day AFTER WE DESPATCH it (Mon-Fri), Royal Mail does NOT guarantee time on any other service. https://www.royalmail.com/sites/royalmail.com/files/2020-10/specific-terms-for-non-account-tracked-24-and-tracked-48--version-3.pdf.
- Do you offer Free shipping? special offers on postage are usually shown on the banner or on the checkout page.
- Do you have a bricks and mortar shop? No, we are an online business only, all orders need to be placed on the website, and will be sent via post/courier to your address, we do not accept telephone or orders via post.
- Do you offer World wide shipping? No, due to the time consuming requirement to complete endless paperwork for customs. We will happily, send your order to a UK friends's address, or it is possible to use a Parcel Forwarding company, though you will need to make your own enquirires to find out how these work. Please ensure you input a full valid address that is in the UK.
- Do you offer Bulk discount? Yes, automatic reductions are built in, as you add more to the basket. We are also changing many of our items, so you will see a drop down box, offering pre-packed quantities at a reduction.
- Do you wholesale? We are not wholesalers, however, you may find numerous items on our website which are as cheap/cheapr than a wholesaler, as we purchase in such large quantities we often get items at a really great price and we pass the savings on as bulk buys.
- When will my order be despatched? Our post is collected by Royal Mail around 1pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). We will try to get all orders that are received before in time, packed and out for the next collection.
- Can I add to my order, or combine two or more orders to save postage? No. You should ensure your order is complete before making payment. We are unable to add to an order. We cannot combine orders, as this leaves us open to fraudulent chargeback claims through Paypal.
- Can I swap the strap/fastener etc in a kit for a different size? No, the kits are pre-packed. Check the contents and choose a kit that suits your needs, or alternatively purchase the individual items you require.